- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Observation and participation in allowed activities
- Professionally guided tour
- Unlimited bottled water
- Increases in airfares or Government imposed taxes
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- Tips to guide and driver
- Visa arrangements
Leave the Mainland Behind
Leave the mainland behind and venture into the enchanting paradise of Mauritius, renowned for its captivating sapphire-blue waters, pristine powder-white beaches, and luxurious resorts that offer unparalleled views of the Indian Ocean. These havens exude elegance, offering impeccable service, indulgent spas, stylish rooms, and a plethora of watersports. With dreamy swimming pools, lush palm-filled landscapes, and world-class restaurants, your stay here will create cherished memories, leaving you yearning to return. It’s not only the exceptional comfort and opulence that leave a lasting impression, but also the resorts’ genuine warmth, discretion, and the unmistakable treatment fit for royalty.
What to do, what to do? Lie on a beach all day? Or enjoy the wonderful range of activities on offer? Either way, you can’t really lose and there’s not much you can’t do here on the water – highlights include kitesurfing, boat excursions to the beautiful islands of the lagoon, and the full suite of paddling activities offered by hotels and beach operators. But the diving and snorkelling here is terrific, encircled as Mauritius is by shallow waters, a coral reef, sublime underwater topography and a dramatic ocean drop-off. On land, you’ll need to decide between fabulous hiking, horse riding and even championship-standard golf courses. Decisions, decisions…
Once thought to be the preserve of nearby Madagascar, wildlife tourism in Mauritius is rapidly gaining in popularity. And why wouldn’t it? Mauritius has saved more bird species from extinction than any other country on earth, with the result that you can now see two of the loveliest birds of the Indian Ocean – the pink pigeon and the Mauritian kestrel – at various places around the island. Giant tortoises – in captivity in their hundreds, or roaming free on Île aux Aigrettes – are another drawcard, while dolphins, whales and sharks are just three highlights of the island’s richly biodiverse marine environment.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Arrival in Mauritius
- Upon arrival at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport in Mauritius, you'll be greeted by our representative and transferred to your romantic resort.
- Take the rest of the day to settle in, relax, and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the resort.
- In the evening, savor a romantic dinner at one of the resort's exquisite restaurants.
Beach Day and Water Sports
- Start your day with a leisurely breakfast at the resort.
- Spend the day exploring the pristine beaches of Mauritius. Relax on the soft sand, soak up the sun, and take refreshing dips in the crystal-clear turquoise waters.
- If you're feeling adventurous, engage in thrilling water sports activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, or paddleboarding together.
- Indulge in a romantic beachfront lunch or picnic, enjoying each other's company in the idyllic setting.
Island Tour and Sunset Cruise
- Embark on a full-day island tour, discovering the natural wonders and cultural highlights of Mauritius.
- Visit the enchanting Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, known for its stunning array of exotic plants and giant water lilies.
- Explore the vibrant capital city, Port Louis, and immerse yourselves in the local marketplaces, where you can browse for unique souvenirs and taste delicious street food.
- In the late afternoon, embark on a romantic sunset cruise along the coast of Mauritius. Witness the breathtaking hues of the setting sun while sipping champagne and enjoying a delectable dinner onboard.
Catamaran Excursion to Île aux Cerfs
- Today, set sail on a catamaran excursion to the picturesque Île aux Cerfs, a small island renowned for its pristine beaches and turquoise lagoons.
- Relax on the sandy shores, take romantic walks along the coastline, or swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters.
- Indulge in a sumptuous beachside barbecue lunch, accompanied by refreshing cocktails.
- Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure, soaking in the island's tranquility and romantic ambiance.
Spa Retreat and Cultural Experience
- Treat yourselves to a day of relaxation and rejuvenation at a luxurious spa in Mauritius. Choose from a range of indulgent treatments, massages, and wellness therapies designed to pamper and revitalize your senses.
- In the afternoon, immerse yourselves in the rich Mauritian culture with a visit to a local village or a cultural center. Experience traditional music, dance performances, and sample authentic Mauritian cuisine.
- Return to your resort and enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner, creating unforgettable memories together.
- After breakfast, spend your remaining time at the resort, taking advantage of the facilities and enjoying each other's company.
- Check out of the resort and bid farewell to the stunning paradise of Mauritius.
- Our representative will transfer you to the airport for your departure, filled with cherished memories of your romantic vacation.
Note: This itinerary is a sample and can be customized according to your preferences and the availability of activities and attractions.
More about Mauritius
More about this tour
It's hardly surprising that the Seychelles and Mauritius are choice destinations for honeymooners: here the world's most exclusive hotels compete with each other to attain ever-greater heights of luxury, from personal butlers and private lap pools to in-room massages and pillow menus – not to mention sensuous spas. But if this is not in your budget, don't let that dissuade you from buying a ticket to these destinations. Small, family-run hotels, bed and breakfasts and self-catering establishments offer a closer-to-the-culture experience at prices that won't require you to re-mortgage the house.
The biggest mistake anyone could make would be to assume that these islands are for beach holidays, nature and adrenaline only – there's so much more to each destination that any trip will be an unforgettable and exciting experience, whether it be exploring Mauritius' fascinating colonial past in its myriad mansions or museums, attending a music festival or a fire-walking ceremony, visiting an old sugar factory or a restored Creole villa, or simply soaking up the atmosphere of a picturesque village. One thing's for sure, culture buffs won't be disappointed.